1.2 When you visit our Website, we may store some information commonly known as a ‘cookie’ on your device (e.g. your computer, mobile phone, tablet etc.) in order to facilitate your browsing. 2. WHAT IS A COOKIE?2.1 Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to those operating the site.
2.2 Cookies are useful to us because they allow our Website to recognise a user’s device. Cookies allow also you to navigate between pages efficiently, remember preferences and generally improve your experience of using the Website.
2.3 We make use of:
- functional cookies on our Website to [remember the language or the cookies preferences you have chosen for the next time that you visit our Website];
- analytic cookies to analyse how our visitors use the Website and to monitor the performance of the Website. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customising our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise; and
- tracking and marketing cookies to enable us to deliver targeted advertising that may be relevant to a user’s interests.
2.4 You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
3. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
The table below explains the cookies we use when you visit our Website and why.
3.1 The data collected through Cookies placed on your device will not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above. The Cookies that we place automatically on your device will automatically expire in accordance with the timeframes described above.
4. HOW DO I CHANGE MY COOKIE SETTINGS?
4.1 You can change your cookie preferences at any time by through your browser settings. You may need to refresh your page for your settings to take effect.
4.2 Alternatively, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
4.3 Please check your internet browser software or with your software supplier if you wish to block cookies. Please note that disabling cookies may result in certain features of the Website not working. For optimal use of the website we recommend that you do not disable Cookies on your device.
4.4 To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.