du’s ‘Real Business Broadband’ offers UAE Businesses up to 8 times more Broadband at no extra cost
Get up to 24Mbps starting from AED749 per month
Continuing to provide its fixed business customers with exceptional value for their money, du announced today it will be upgrading all its Business Broadband Unlimited service customers to ‘Real Business Broadband’, a plan offering higher speeds (up to 8 times) at no extra cost and exclusive international calling benefits. Business customers will be able to call the world as low as AED1 per minute all day, every day and enjoy up to 70% discount on international calls on their Business Voice services.
“We are committed to helping businesses in the UAE lower their telecommunications costs enabling companies to compete more efficiently in this ever-challenging global business environment. du’s ‘Real Business Broadband’ offers the highest speeds on the UAE’s best network at best prices”, said Farid Faraidooni, chief commercial officer, du.
“In today’s fast-paced world quick access to information at all times is crucial. du understands this and is keen on offering value-driven and efficient products and services for all our business customers needs. ‘Real Business Broadband’ will provide the region’s work force with the best possible telecommunication solutions, helping SMEs and large enterprises in the UAE to continue to grow and develop,” concluded Faraidooni, chief commercial officer, du.
For more information on the ‘Real Business Broadband’ upgrade, customers can contact du Sales Representative, call the du Business Customer Care line on 800 188 or email inquiries to .
Key Highlights of ‘Real Business Broadband’
- Experience Cost Savings and Value: Business Broadband Premium and Business Broadband Professional services at best prices in the region
- Experience Faster Broadband: Experience super fast broadband when du automatically upgrades all its Business Broadband Unlimited customers up to 8x your current speed at no extra cost.
- Experience International Calling Benefits: Call the world as low as AED1* per minute all day, every day and enjoy up to 70% discount on international calls on your Business Voice services.
du, the integrated telecom service provider in the UAE, launched mobile telecommunication services in February 2007 across the UAE, in addition to internet and pay TV services that du provides in some of the free zones of Dubai. Call Select, du’s nationwide fixed line services for voice telephony, was launched in July 2007. By the end of 2008, over 3 million people in the UAE chose to become du customers.
Among du’s many firsts is its historic Number Booking Campaign for both individuals and business, Pay by the Second billing system, Mobile TV, Mobile Payments, first of its kind ‘WoW’ recharge card (which offers customers the choice between more credit, more time and now ‘more international’ recharge option with additional credit on international calls) and Self Care.
For business customers, du business offers include Closed Business User Group and preferred International Destinations. du Broadcast Services division brings scalable media technology platforms and telecommunication solutions to the broadcast community through its world class teleport (Samacom) and Master Control Room (MCR) facilities.
du products and services for consumers and business are available through du’s retail network, currently numbering 33 du shops located in strategic locations across the UAE, more than 3000 authorized dealers Or through du e-shop, accessible at http://www.du.ae/en/where-to-buy/eshop.html. du shops are a one stop shop for mobile service, carrier select and the payment of the service bills.
du is 39.5 percent owned by the UAE Federal Government, 19.75 percent by Mubadala Development Company, 19.5 percent by Emirates Communications & Technology Company LLC and the remaining stake by public shareholders. It is listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) and trades under the name du.
Awards to date
- du presented with an award for Best Middle Eastern Local Currency Deal 2008 by UK’s EuroWeek
- du won two prestigious awards at UAE Web Awards 2008. du e-shop portal won the best strategic online portal award in the e-commerce category and du media club website won the bronze award in the media and press category.
- du corporate brand launch campaign awarded a Cristal MENA award in 2008
- du declared ‘Best Brand’ at Telecoms World Awards Middle East 2007 for innovative branding and outstanding brand success
- Second place in the New Brand Launch category at the GMR Effectiveness in Marketing Awards 2007
- Silver Award for the best website in the ICT category at the UAE Web Awards 2007
- du WoW TV Commercial awarded amongst the best 50 TV commercials in mobile telecom category in the world for 2007
For further information, please contact:
Public Relations Manager, Channels Communications
Brand & Communications
Mobile: +971 55 9367045
Manning, Selvage & Lee
Tel: +971 4 3676 324
Mobile: +971 55 495 6484
Fax: +971 4 367 2615