- All participants must register to play in Mubadala Community Football League (the League)
- Registration must be done by each team Captain on behalf of his team – it is not possible to register as an individual
Registration start on 13th September, 2019 and close on 23rd September, 2019
- Teams must consist of a minimum of 15 players and a maximum of 20 players.
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- Teams must register by completing all required details on the online registration page registration page
- Places are limited and you will be notified by 26 September 2019, via return email if your registration has been successful, and you will be required to pay refundable deposit of AED 2000/= which will be refunded at the end of the league after deducting all penalties and team attendance of the last match.
- Players and teams will be notified by email or phone with full details about payment of the registration fee, the League structure and the captains briefing, on behalf of Mubadala by [the appointed event management agency].
- Mubadala reserves its right to reject/remove any participant at its own discretion.
- All participants (their parents or guardians as relevant) must sign the Waiver of Liability Form and a Declaration of Assumption of Risk Form.
- A ‘Captains Briefing’ will take place during the week commencing on 30th September 2019. At this briefing, full League information will be communicated to team captains and team kit’s distributed.
- All matches will be played outdoors from 08pm – 11pm.
- Participants must arrive at the Mubadala Community Football League at least 30 minutes prior to their team’s scheduled kick off time.
- First aid will be available in all matches.
- Mubadala will take no responsibility over lost or stolen items at the Mubadala Community Football League. Mubadala is not responsible nor liable for any harm or injuries to players during the Mubadala Community Football League. By registering to play in Mubadala Community Football League the participants are deemed to have accepted such exclusion of liability.
- Suitable outdoor-football shoes/trainers must be worn for all matches. Shirts, shorts and socks for the game will be provided by Mubadala, all participants are responsible for bringing suitable footwear and shin guards in order to participate in matches on a natural grass.
- UAE FA referees will officiate the matches and their decisions are final.
- Friends and family are welcome to attend the Mubadala Community Football League, as spectators only, unless pre-registered to participate.
- All cases of dispute relating to these Terms and Conditions will be brought before a Mubadala Committee, Mubadala may ask for additional information from the participant and retains sole right to the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions and Mubadala’s decision is final.
- Each of the participants agrees to grant Mubadala the full, perpetual, royalty free right to use its name, images and/or pictures in connection with the League where the participant may appear, for the promotion of the League and other Mubadala promotional and media activities.
Each participant (their parents or guardians as relevant) acknowledges and agrees that by registering to the Mubadala Community Football League it has fully accepted the terms and conditions set out herein.
If you have any questions regarding the Mubadala Community Football League which are not answered in the above terms and conditions, feel free to with your inquiry.
Mubadala Community Football League is a community football tournament, taking place in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra from October 2019 to April, 2020.