ADNOC and Cepsa Sign Agreement to Evaluate New World-Scale LAB Complex in Ruwais15 November 2017
Agreement covers collaboration to capture opportunities in the growing Linear Alkyl Benzene market.
Demand for Linear Alkyl Benzene products forecast to grow by 5% CAGR between 2016 and 2030.
Co-operation and partnership key enablers of ADNOC’s 2030 smart growth strategy.Read more
Mubadala puts R&D front and center with multi-million AED commitment14 November 2017
- Investment of AED 82.5 million over 5 years to advance existing aerospace R&D programs
- Harnessing the potential of emerging disruptive technologies and advanced techniques to drive...
Mubadala set to reinvent Industry 4.014 November 2017
- Agreements will focus on disruptive technologies with the aim of achieving ambitious automation and data exchange in manufacturing and services
- Collaboration will be led by Strata and TS&S, two wholly-owned Mubadala businesses that are revolutionizing the region’s...
ADSB successfully expands into oil and gas industry despite low oil prices14 November 2017
- Oil price decline has led to new market opportunity, says CEO
- Company’s revised strategy turned AED 90.6m (US$24.7m) loss in 2014 to a net profit of AED 71m (US$19.2m) in 2016
- New brand identity unveiled at ADIPEC today
TS&S completes first full overhaul on Siemens Industrial Trent14 November 2017
Milestone completed at state-of-the-art turbine repair facility in Abu Dhabi.Read more
Mubadala, Honeywell Seek to Transform Middle East Aviation Industry13 November 2017
- Cooperation to establish regional Auxiliary Power Unit Capability to enable greater market access via development of expanded in-house capabilities.
- Collaboration could also result in manufacturing of advanced materials in the region
- Alliance will...