Mubadala-Owned Yahsat Announces Intention to List on Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange21 June 2021
- The offering creates an opportunity for investors to participate in the strategic growth of a leading integrated satellite communication services provider
- Mubadala will remain a majority shareholder following the listing of at least 30% of Yahsat’s issued share capital
Mubadala Health Acquires a Controlling Stake in Uemedical16 June 2021
(Includes Danat Al Emarat Hospital for Women & Children, HealthPlus, and Moorfields in Abu Dhabi)
Expands network with leading facilities focusing on women’s health, family medicine, neonatology, pediatrics and fertility to address patients’ healthcare needs through all life...Read more
Mubadala Investment Company Releases 2020 Financial Results06 May 2021
- Total Comprehensive Income attributable to the Owner at AED 72bn; Assets Under Management at AED 894bn
- New investments of AED 108bn in multiple areas including technology, life sciences and consumer goods reinforce company’s strategy toward sectors with significant ‘tailwinds’...
Alpha Dhabi Holding Subsidiary, Sublime Commercial Investment, Acquires AED 3.5 Billion Strategic Stake in Aldar from Mubadala31 March 2021
- 12.21% strategic stake bought at 3.67aed/share
- Mubadala remains a strategic shareholder at 25%
- One of the largest private share purchases in a UAE-listed company
UAE and UK Launch Sovereign Investment Partnership with Initial £1 Billion in Life Sciences24 March 2021
- Landmark agreement between Abu Dhabi’s Mubadala Investment Company and UK Government to jointly commit an initial £1 billion for sectors critical to economic growth
- Mubadala to invest £800m, alongside £200m from the UK, boosting the next generation of British life science companies...