Mubadala Investment Company Releases 2020 Financial Results06 May 2021
- Total Comprehensive Income attributable to the Owner at AED 72bn; Assets Under Management at AED 894bn
- New investments of AED 108bn in multiple areas including technology, life sciences and consumer goods reinforce company’s strategy toward sectors with significant ‘tailwinds’...
Alpha Dhabi Holding Subsidiary, Sublime Commercial Investment, Acquires AED 3.5 Billion Strategic Stake in Aldar from Mubadala31 March 2021
- 12.21% strategic stake bought at 3.67aed/share
- Mubadala remains a strategic shareholder at 25%
- One of the largest private share purchases in a UAE-listed company
UAE and UK Launch Sovereign Investment Partnership with Initial £1 Billion in Life Sciences24 March 2021
- Landmark agreement between Abu Dhabi’s Mubadala Investment Company and UK Government to jointly commit an initial £1 billion for sectors critical to economic growth
- Mubadala to invest £800m, alongside £200m from the UK, boosting the next generation of British life science companies...
Mubadala and Abu Dhabi Catalyst Partners Invest $150 Million in Social Media Platform Telegram23 March 2021
Mubadala’s Disruptive Investments platform and Abu Dhabi Catalyst Partners invest $75m each
Telegram to open an office in Abu Dhabi Global Market as a launchpad for global growthRead more
Mubadala Signs Cooperation MoUs with Ukrainian Companies15 February 2021
Signings took place during the official visit of Ukrainian President Volodymyr ZelenskyRead more
Mubadala Announces Sponsorship of UAE Team Emirates23 January 2021
The sponsorship is in line with Mubadala’s commitment to promote a healthy lifestyle for those in the communityRead more
Mubadala and Schneider Electric to Explore Collaborative Opportunities in the Areas of Clean, Sustainable and Innovative Energy Solutions20 January 2021
The memorandum of understanding, signed during Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week, will pave the way for the two companies to work together on commercial, educational and research initiatives that will contribute to energy optimization and carbon reductionRead more
Mubadala, ADNOC and ADQ form alliance to accelerate Abu Dhabi Hydrogen leadership17 January 2021
- Drives green hydrogen opportunities and adoption of a roadmap for Abu Dhabi and the UAE
- Develops international green and blue hydrogen opportunities across the value chain
- Creates further In-Country Value opportunities across the knowledge and...