TAQA, ADNOC & Mubadala Enter Binding Agreements for Acquisition of Masdar Stake24 June 2022
Key milestone achieved in building the partnership among three Abu Dhabi national champions that will turn Masdar into one of the largest renewable energy companies in the world and a pioneer in green hydrogen. The new Masdar will support delivery of the UAE’s net zero by 2050...Read more
NYU Abu Dhabi’s Inaugural Transition Investment Lab Annual Report highlights regional potential for solving Socio-economic issues09 June 2022
- Report shows that fostering sustainable growth in this region is key to hastening transition at a global scale
- Report shows that sovereign wealth funds (SWFs) investment aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) represents only seven percent of total deal...
EQT Private Equity and Mubadala to acquire Envirotainer, the leading global provider of Mission-critical Biopharma Transport Services07 June 2022
- As part of their broader strategic partnership, EQT Private Equity and Mubadala are making a majority investment in Envirotainer, a global provider of mission-critical cold chain transportation solutions for pharmaceutical companies
- Envirotainer enables access to life-saving...
Mubadala Investment Company Releases 2021 Financial Results11 May 2022
- Double-digit returns across all asset classes generated record Total Comprehensive Income of AED 122 billion attributable to the Owner
- Mubadala invested AED 125 billion in 2021 in high-growth sectors including technology, life sciences and consumer goods
- Assets Under...
Mubadala and ENGIE sign MoU to advance sustainable mobility in Abu Dhabi and the Middle East10 May 2022
MoU will explore potential collaboration between the two parties to develop a charging infrastructure and related digital platforms in Abu Dhabi and the wider region.Read more
Mubadala Invests alongside Vista Equity Partners in Salesloft, the market-leading sales engagement platform10 May 2022
Investment gives company a multi-billion-dollar valuation and capital and partnership to accelerate its strong performance and continued strong growth trajectoryRead more
Mubadala extends co-investment with Hellenic Development Bank of Investments (HDBI)09 May 2022
- The €400 million co-investment partnership, first signed in 2018, was renewed during the state visit to the UAE of Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis
- Mubadala and HDBI closed first transaction under the extended agreement with a co-investment in a Greek ventures fund ...